Voting

Sunday, June 14, 2009

JUNE!!

I can't believe it's June already! I figure I should blog at least once before I head back to school this week. Starting Tuesday, I am back to school for my last year of nursing school. This Summer we are doing our Psych rotation at Portland Adventist hospital down in Portland. I am excited, but kinda nervous because I'm not sure what to expect.
The last few weeks, I have been playing soccer with Joanie's team on Friday nights. The first night was a double header (full-length games) Needless to say, I had a hard time walking the next morning. This week was better, but I got drilled in the leg with the soccer ball and have a pretty mean imprint on my leg! I forgot how difficult it is to actually run and kick a ball at the same time! LOL Ü
Yesterday, Mat had a softball tournament down at Delta Park. He played AMAZING!! He hit really well and his team beat the #1 team in the Northwest for the Championship. So...I guess that makes them the best team in the Northwest! His team won $1000 and a berth to the Nationals Tournament this year. Super exciting!
All in all it's been a busy summer and it has been flying by. Hopefully school will do the same.Ü
Here's the the last year of nursing school!

1 comment:

  1. Cort and Mat, You guys are soooo cute. Thanks for organizing Fathers Day. It was fun having all of you guys over. We look forward to special days to be with all of you. LOL Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete